This big shot broker Ilan Bracha secured the listing for my apartment to sell it in Chelsea.I gave him the listing for my 1 bedroom condo, and next thing I know the day he says he's taking pictures, all of my watches and boyfriends jewelery are missing.

I didnt say anything until the next day when he was showing the apartment and I confronted him - with alchohol on his breath he said he didnt steal anything - but I know he did.

Apparently, the guy has been through many a lawsuit and is the front man for some mafia type organization even though he runs Keller Williams in NY.

Anyway long story short we pulled the listing and gave it to another company - just beware of Ilan Bracha.

Monetary Loss: $20000.

Had an Experience with Ilan Bracha Real Estate?

Comments

Nyack, New York, United States #732130

this guy used to work there

hahaha

at least he wasnt a crook like his boss i guess

Morgan Properties - Worst place ever Morgan Properties "I am writing this letter asking to be let out of my lease due to several service failures and environmental issues. This summer I have encountered several unacceptable mishaps that..." Read more Keller Williams Realty - My whole life got destroyed due to your Bakersfield office Keller Williams Realty "We had a rental agreement but one of your agents disposed of everything i owned as i was falsley incarcerated on a tresspassing charge which happened to be on a..." Read more Waypoint Homes - Biggest rip off in Las Vegas rude Las Vegas office.  Waypoint Homes "...I have been renting my home for 4 years 2 month ago all of the sudde.They say I owe 940 in HOA fees..." Read more Morgan Properties - Disatisfaction Guaranteed! Morgan Properties "I have had the most horrific experience with this company. I really hope that Mr. Morgan himself reads this post so he knows how his residents are treated. ..." Read more Lkq Corporation - Liers cheat's and theves...... Lkq Corporation "This is my 2 cents, LKQ in San Bernardino has a employee by the name of ralphelo who helps make sure the cars are set down correctly and cleans the..." Read more Keystone Rv - Very Disappointed - Won't buy another! Keystone Rv "Keystone builds a very nice looking product. Unfortunately they source poor quality accessories and then don't stand behind them. In addition, the build quality is on the surface only. one..." Read more American Red Cross - Hurricane Relief Lies from the Red Cross American Red Cross "In August 2017 , Southern Texas was hit with Hurricane Harvey. While this hurricane did not produce high winds , it did , drop tremendous amounts of rain that buried..." Read more Daniels Jewelers - *** daniels jewelry Daniels Jewelers "They should go out of business and die there pushy and go against people agency, and the force you to buy something, i would love to destroy the conpany, they..." Read more